What information do we collect about you?
We collect information about you when you register with us or place an order for our services. We also collect information when you voluntarily complete customer surveys, provide feedback and participate in competitions. Here is some of the information we collect:
- Your name
- Your address – so we know where to deliver the goods
- Invoice address (if different to above)
- Your contact number – so we can call about your order, or follow-up on a quote
- Your e-mail address – so we can confirm your order, or, if you agree, send you occasional offers
- Bank details – only when you choose to pay by Direct Debit, to set-up the facility, we don’t store this information
Website usage information is collected using cookies (see below).
How will we use the information about you?
We collect information about you to process your booking, manage your account, collect payment from you and, if you agree, to email you about other products and services we think may be of interest to you. We may store your information on a number of systems in order to manage your account and provide the services you require, such as:
- Accounting system – to keep track of orders and payments
- Direct Debit provider & card payment processor – to process payments (note: we don’t store your payment data anywhere on our systems, and the system processes it securely)
- Telephone system – so we can prioritise existing customer’s calls and personalise the calling experience
We use your information collected from the website to personalise your repeat visits to our website using cookies.
Edwards Ventures UK Ltd. will not share your information for marketing purposes with companies outside the business.
In processing your order, we may send your details to, and also use information from third party payment processors (e.g. Stripe or GoCardless).
If you’re happy for us to do so, we would like to send you information about products and services of ours and other companies in our group which may be of interest to you. If you have consented to receive marketing, you may opt out at a later date.
You have a right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click on the ‘Unsubscribe’ link on the marketing communication, or e-mail us.
Access to your information and correction
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please email or write to us at the address at the bottom of this page. We may make a small charge for this service.
We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. This information is used to track visitor use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity.
For further information visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the above websites tell you how to remove cookies from your browser. However in a few cases some of our website features may not function as a result.
How to contact us